What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
WEB SERVER LOGS: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- The device used;
- The referring domain, and
- The location.
If you fill out a contact form or call use, we also collect:
- Your name,
- Your phone number,
- Your email address, and
- other information you request.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES: We may use services hosted by third parties, including Adobe Site Catalyst, to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK: Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
This website is not intended for nor is it to be used as a substitute for legal advice. You should not act, or refrain from acting, based on any information available via this website. We expressly disclaim all liability in respect of actions taken or not taken based on any contents of this website.
This website is not a solicitation of nor an offer to represent you. You should not consider the content of this website to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship, should not rely on the information provided herein as legal advice for any purpose, and should always seek the legal advice of competent counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. We will not have an attorney-client relationship with you until and unless you and we conclude a formal agreement of engagement and until we have cleared conflicts. Do not send any confidential materials until we have an Agreement because we may represent a party adverse to you and might have to disclose that information to them.
Notice of Attorney Advertising Classification
This website may be considered attorney advertising in some jurisdictions. Statements on this website of prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.